Superhuman Project – Get Moving, Feel Great! (Click Play)
Day 87 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Thursday 31st Dec 2015:
- Sleep: 9pm till 5:30am. Awesome sleep! What a way to start a new year fresh!
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Just flowing with the day and creating as much fun moments with the kids and Romy as possible.
Here's the progress for day 87 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 25th Dec 2015)
Body weight – same as last, 75.7 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.2 (not flexed) & 14.3 (flexed) / 13.3 in (not flexed) & 14.5 in (flexed)
Waist – 34.0 in
Hips – 37.3 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.4 in / 21.2 in
Total Inches – 140.0 inches
- Both biceps increased a little.
- Waist same.
- Hips reduced by 0.1 inches.
- Thighs reduced a little.
1.5 scoops whey protein with water.
1 tsp wheatgrass powder with water.
2 soft-boiled eggs.
1/2 portion rice + vege + 1 small piece chicken.
1 limau ais.
Morning (Post-workout 10am):
- 1 roti canai.
- 1 piece chicken.
- 1 limau ais.
- 1.5 scoops whey protein powder.
- 4km hill hike in 1hr 35min. Peak elevation was 440m. Pace was steady and consistent with only two short stops, one to take photos and one to shoot a short video.