Learn The Secrets Of Getting Your Readers Click Your Posts
For all bloggers, generating traffic is important as it can potentially lead to better conversion rates and ultimately, higher blogging income. As you know, content is very important to drive in more visits. And one of the most effective ways to lure people to click the links and visit your site is by coming up with killer blog post titles.
With a series of awesome posts, you can keep them coming back for more.
If there is one thing that’s guaranteed in blogging, when your titles are less than desirable, chances are, you will not be able to generate a decent amount of traffic. And of course, without a steady stream of readers, you will not be able to reach your blogging income goals.
Maximize Your Exposure
Just think about it, your blog will be exposed and shared using a number of social media channels – from feed readers, Twitter, LinkedIn posts, Facebook updates and so much more. In addition, people look up for topics using keywords. For this very reason, you should pay attention to highlight your blog post titles and not merely on creating solid content.
If you think about it, when using various channels, people are essentially exposed to your blog post titles and not to your content. This makes it all the more important for those titles to be compelling enough to lure people to click on the link and read the rest of the content.
Think of your blog post titles as the gateways to your website’s content. It can easily make or break. In my years in this industry, I have learned that there is actually a formula in coming up with killer blog post titles. Once you will understand all the fundamental steps when it comes to writing powerful, attractive headlines, you can look forward to increasing your blog traffic and possibly your blogging income.
Tips And Tricks Of The Trade
Create Quantifiable Titles
The use of numbers is one of the most effective ways to pique the interest of readers. Here are some examples to give you an idea how to effectively use it:
- 5 Steps To Get That Beach Ready Body
- Top 10 Tips On Perfecting Wedding Photography
- 3 Makeup Secrets Every Woman Should Know
Insider Information Titles
You can also craft titles that offer key information and promises to deliver big results. Of course, it goes without saying that you need to make sure your content will be able to deliver on those promises. Here are some examples:
- Photography Tips And Tricks Straight From The Pros
- Ultimate Guide On Taking Your Online Presence To The Next Level
- 5 Beauty Tricks Celebrities Can’t Live Without
You can also design your titles that warn and aggravate an impending doom. This one can be very effective in compelling people to read the rest of your blog post. Here are a few examples:
- Fatal SEO Blunders That You Need To Avoid At All Cost
- Warning: Foods That Can Put Your Diet In Jeopardy
- How Bad Posture Can Wreck Your Chances At Financial Success
Words Of Wisdom Titles
One of the important things every bloggers should aspire is being recognized as an authority to a particular niche. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to come up with titles that will highlight your expertise and experience:
- Winning Attitudes That Make Millionaires
- 5 Blogging Income Tips I Wish I Knew When I Started My Blog
- Killer Lighting Fixes Every Professional Photographer Needs To Know
New Headline Formulas
Aside from those examples provided above, here are more effective, proven and tested blog post title formulas you may want to try:
- Who Else Wants _____?
- Here’s The Success Formula That’s Helping Transform Paupers to Millionaires
- Little Know Ways To ______
- Say Good Riddance To _______ Once And For All
- Here’s A Quick, Painless Way To ________
So there you have it! I hope you are able to find these blog post title formulas helpful as a means to achieving your ultimate end – generating your desired blogging income.