Superhuman Project – Day 152: Avoiding Complacency and Getting Back On Track (Click Play)
Day 152 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Saturday 5th Mar 2016:
- Sleep: 10:30pm till 5am.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Fun, flow and flexibility – remembering that during the hike today turned the hike into a profoundly more pleasurable and fulfilling experience rather than it just being a hike and my race against time!
- More fun today by going a playing at the indoor trampoline park. Absolutely loved it! And what a great workout too!
Superhuman Project – Trampoline Park First Time – Dream Since I Was A Kid! (Click Play)
Here's the progress for day 152 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 12th Feb 2016)
Body weight – 75.3 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.0 (not flexed) & 14.4 (flexed) / 13.1 in (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed)
Chest 39.7 in
Waist – 33.5 in
Hips – 37.5 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.7 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 180.2 inches
- Both biceps reduced very slightly.
- Chest increased by 0.7 in.
- Waist slightly less.
- Hips reduced slightly.
- Thighs about the same.
- Really must do some different exercise to get biceps to increase to 15 in biceps.
1 tsp wheatgrass powder with water.
Apple cider vinegar + psyllium husk + water.
4 fried eggs.
1/2 portion rice + cabbage + long beans + chicken.
1 big fillet of salmon + black beans + broccoli.
Morning (9am – post-hike):
- Tiny portion rice + chicken.
- 1 tandoori chicken breast.
- 1 ice latte.
- 20 mins meditation.
Freediving training (Pool Training):
- Hike: Did the same hill hike. Did a steady fast pace to the first intermediate peak and then enjoyed it thereafter, while connecting with people I crossed paths with, and also shot a great video which I've included above. Total time for the whole hike was 1hr 35m.
- Indoor Trampoline Park: 2 hours (with breaks) of fun jumping around and learning intermediate skills. So much fun! Freakin great cardio and core stability workout too.