Superhuman Project – Small Shifts, Massive Results! (Click Play)
Day 103 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Saturday 16th Jan 2016:
- Sleep: 11pm till 6am.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- The hike was awesome, flowing with each step, being present and in gratitude.
Here's the progress for day 103 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 25th Dec 2015)
Body weight – same as last, 75.7 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.2 (not flexed) & 14.3 (flexed) / 13.3 in (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed)
Waist – 34.0 in
Hips – 37.3 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.4 in / 21.2 in
Total Inches – 140.0 inches
- Both biceps increased a little.
- Waist same.
- Hips reduced by 0.1 inches.
- Thighs reduced a little.
1 tsp wheatgrass + water.
1.5 scoops isolate whey protein + water.
4 soft-boiled eggs.
1 limau ais.
1 burger at Chili's + side of broccoli.
2 fajita rolls.
- 1 nasi lemak with chicken.
- Hike: 4km hike on a hill. Max elevation 450m. Total time: 1hr 6min. That's 14 mins better than my previous personal best! Breakthrough.