Day 106 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Tuesday 19th Jan 2016:
- Sleep: 11pm till 5am.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Took a rest day instead of working out today. Listening to my body, flowing with it, I still feel a little fatigued in my legs. And took the oppbortunity to get some proper work own personal projects done from the morning till evening.
Here's the progress for day 106 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 19th Jan 2016)
Body weight – same as last, 76.4 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.2 (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed) / 13.2 in (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed)
Chest 39.1 in
Waist – 33.8 in
Hips – 38.0 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.7 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 180.7 inches
- Both biceps about the same.
- New measurement included for chest.
- Waist slightly less.
- Hips increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
- Thighs increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
1 tsp wheatgrass + water.
Apple cider vinegar + water.
1.0 scoops isolate whey protein + water.
4 fried eggs.
1/2 portion rice + chicken + kailan vege.
1 steak pie.
- 1 scoop whey isolate protein with water.
- 1 carne con chili pie.
- 15 mins meditation.