Day 23 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Wednesday 28th Oct 2015:
- 6 hours or less sleep but feeling good.
- Delayed breakfast by about an hour so was already a bit dizzy by the time I had breakfast. Once the breakfast kicked in I felt fine.
- Workout was awesome!
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Was flexible enough to squeeze in a quick freediving session between coaching however it didn't feel fun.
Here's the progress for day 23 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 27th Oct 2015)
*Note: I've decided to take measurements once per week, so the next set of measurements will be on 3rd Nov.
Body weight – 76.4 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.0 in / 13.0 in
Waist – 34.5 in
Hips – 38.2 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.4 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 143.4 inches
- Both biceps stayed the same.
- Waist reduced by what seems like 0.9 inch.
- Hips almost the same.
- Thighs increased a little.
- Looking good!
4 eggs half-boiled with little soy sauce and pepper (22g protein).
100g boiled black beans (21g protein).
1 glass of water + apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp) + psyllium husk.
200g roast chicken (48g protein) + 100g brown rice.
200g roast chicken (48g protein) + 150g salad.
Morning snack- none.
Afternoon snack – none.
*Total protein – 139g.
- The last two days has definitely felt tougher mentally to hold my breath and to push through. In one way it's great that I've been doing at least a little of something in the pool every day, and on the other hand it feels I need a rest.
- (FIM) Free immersion warm up sets: 1st set slow 24m in 1:40. 2nd set slow 24m in 2:00.
- (DYN) Dynamic with fins: Stamina training – Only managed to do 3 sets today. My legs felt it a lot quicker today probably insufficient recovery after yesterday's session.