Superhuman Project – Look For The Rainbow After Your Storms (Click Play)
Day 39 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Friday 13th Nov 2015:
- Sleep: 12am till 6am. Interrupted.
- Woke up feeling not as energised.
- Got into action for the video posting instead of yoga. But I did my breathing exercises.
- Breathing exercises are the “must”, not so much the yoga I feel now.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done. Didn't bring the book on this trip.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Was flexible in my approach with the breathing exercises this morning, choosing not to do too much of packing.
- Just flowing with the opportunities the day has been presenting.
Here's the progress for day 39 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 27th Oct 2015)
Body weight – 76.4 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.0 in / 13.0 in
Waist – 34.5 in
Hips – 38.2 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.4 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 143.4 inches
- Both biceps stayed the same.
- Waist reduced by what seems like 0.9 inch.
- Hips almost the same.
- Thighs increased a little.
- Looking good!
1 glass of water + 1 tsp wheatgrass powder.
4 hard-boiled eggs + 70g canned tuna.
- This breakfast fuels me well I feel.
1/2 portion rice + chicken panang curry.
Mixed vegetables medium portion.
1 large pepperoni pizza.
1 small can of Coke.
Evening snack (5pm):
- 70g canned tuna.
Evening snack (9pm):
- 1 hot chocolate.
- 30 mins of breathing exercises.
Freediving training (Pool Training):
- CO2 table with 2:30 breath holds. The breathe up for 1st set was 2:00 and worked down to last set which was 15 secs.
- Today definitely felt more comfortable than the previous day in the pool for the same table.
- My contractions for first 3 sets came around 1:15 average. For 4th and 5th set they came around the 1:25 mark. For last set they came in at the 40 sec mark.