Superhuman Project – Balancing Yin & Yang For Success (Click Play)
Day 42 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Monday 16th Nov 2015:
- Sleep: 1pm till 6:30am. Short but restful sleep. Woke up feeling ready to go.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done. Didn't bring the book on this trip.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- How can I make today fun while working on my personal projects and enjoying the day out of the water?
- Thanks to that question I asked I got a brilliant idea! Took my video work to a nice cafe by the beach.
Here's the progress for day 42 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 27th Oct 2015)
Body weight – 76.4 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.0 in / 13.0 in
Waist – 34.5 in
Hips – 38.2 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.4 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 143.4 inches
- Both biceps stayed the same.
- Waist reduced by what seems like 0.9 inch.
- Hips almost the same.
- Thighs increased a little.
- Looking good!
1 glass of water + 1 tsp wheatgrass powder.
4 hard-boiled eggs + 70g canned tuna + sunflower kernel seeds.
- This breakfast worked well for my workout at 10:30am too.
1 portion rice + small portion pork curry.
Medium portion fried kale vege with pork.
Morning snack (pre and post workout 11am):
- Pre-workout drink.
- Iso protein 1.5 scoops with water.
Afternoon snack (2pm):
- 1 latte.
Evening snack (6pm):
- 1 slice of the best cheese cake on earth!
- 2 cups peppermint tea.
- None today.
Freediving training (Open Water Training):
- Rest day.
Strength Training (gym):
Warm up jog: – No warm up jog today. Got straight to the workout routine after some light stretching.
Push ups: – 3 sets x 25 reps, horizontal, body weight, narrow grip. With legs raised at about 30 degree angle.
Pull ups (palms face away): – 3 sets x 10 reps, body weight (76kg), wide grip.
Leg extensions: 2 sets x 10 reps of 60kg.
Dips: – 2 sets x 10 reps, body weight.
Lunges: – 2 sets x 10 reps, body weight.
Close grip supinated (palms facing me) pull ups: – 2 sets x 10 reps, body weight (76kg).
Abdominal leg raises (modified): – 2 sets x 20 reps.
Side (double) leg raises: – 1 set each side x 20 reps then hold for 20 secs.
Lying raised bent knee side twists: – 20 reps each side.
Total workout time: 19:00.
- Definitively feeling stronger today compared to previous workout days.