Superhuman Project – Consistent Action, Faith, Track & Measure (Click Play)
Day 115 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Thursday 28th Jan 2016:
- Sleep: 10pm till 5:30am.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Setting my intention on and focusing on fun, flow and flexibility the whole hike made the hike so much more enjoyable. Whenever I realized myself shifting focus speeding up and pushing, I reminded myself to flow instead and have fun. This resulted in a new personal best time for the hike and a much more fun and fulfilling experience.
- Colon hydrotherapy day 3 was done today, cleaning out my body so it can naturally heal itself better.
Here's the progress for day 115 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 19th Jan 2016)
Body weight – same as last, 76.4 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.2 (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed) / 13.2 in (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed)
Chest 39.1 in
Waist – 33.8 in
Hips – 38.0 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.7 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 180.7 inches
- Both biceps about the same.
- New measurement included for chest.
- Waist slightly less.
- Hips increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
- Thighs increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
1 tsp wheatgrass + water.
Apple cider vinegar + water.
1.0 scoop whey isolate protein + water.
4 soft-boiled eggs.
1/2 portion rice + 2 veges + pork.
1 tandoori chicken + small portion vege.
2 cups hot tea with lime.
At 9pm: Cajun chicken salad and 1 glass of red wine.
- 1 piece chicken + tiny portion rice.
- 1.0 scoop whey isolate protein + water.
- Hill hike: 4km hike. Max elevation 450m. Total time: New personal best of 1hr 4 mins!!