Superhuman Project – Day 118: Just Keep Taking Action and Progressing (Click Play)
Day 118 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Sunday 31st Jan 2016:
- Sleep: 1am till 5am. Was very hard to fall asleep with the cough.
- Woke up feeling a little tired but just remembering my superhuman project and my purpose silenced the limiting voices in my head, and I was out of bed.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Today was binge day although I didn't really go overboard. Whenever I think of binging nowadays, I think of eating food that I don't usually eat on other days rather than sweet desserts. That's the shift that has been created in me over these last 100+ days.
- Focused on fun, flow, relaxation throughout the hike, and also gratitude.
Here's the progress for day 118 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 19th Jan 2016)
Body weight – same as last, 76.4 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.2 (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed) / 13.2 in (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed)
Chest 39.1 in
Waist – 33.8 in
Hips – 38.0 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.7 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 180.7 inches
- Both biceps about the same.
- New measurement included for chest.
- Waist slightly less.
- Hips increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
- Thighs increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
1 tsp wheatgrass + water.
Apple cider vinegar + water.
1.0 scoop whey isolate protein + water.
4 soft-boiled eggs.
1/2 portion rice + 1 chicken thigh + some vege.
250g grilled salmon + black beans + broccoli.
- 1 plate of wantan mee noodles with pork and a little vege.
- 2 sardine curry puffs.
- 1 small glass of soy milk.
- 4 chicken wings.
- 4 small spring rolls with vege.
- Super Hike: Did the same 4km hill hike again. Although my right ankle had a blister from the previous day's hike, I was still over 3 mins faster at the intermediate top where I usually do my split time checks.
- The previous hike 3 days ago, my time at that intermediate top was 39 mins. Today it was almost 36 mins. 3 mins faster.
- If not for the blister and if I had run down the downhill section I'm sure I would've broken the previous personal best of 1 hr 4 mins.
- Nevertheless, it was a very fulfilling hike as I focused on flow and fun rather than push. Overtook at least 50 people along the way.