Day 125 of my “Superhuman Project” (#SHP), Sunday 7th Feb 2016:
- Sleep: 11pm till 6:30am.
Tim Ferriss's 4 Hour Body book lesson/s of the day:
- No reading done today.
3 F's – Fun, Flow and Flexibility:
- Totally had fun with the kids today at the indoor playground.
- Decided to take another rest day today instead of working out.
Here's the progress for day 125 of my superhuman project.
Measurements Recorded (on 19th Jan 2016)
Body weight – same as last, 76.4 kg (just an additional measurement because I had an initial goal of dropping to 75kg).
Biceps (Left / Right) – 13.2 (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed) / 13.2 in (not flexed) & 14.5 (flexed)
Chest 39.1 in
Waist – 33.8 in
Hips – 38.0 in
Thighs (Left / Right) – 21.7 in / 21.7 in
Total Inches – 180.7 inches
- Both biceps about the same.
- New measurement included for chest.
- Waist slightly less.
- Hips increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
- Thighs increased. Possibly from all the hiking on the hill I've been doing.
1 tsp wheatgrass + water.
Apple cider vinegar + water.
4 fried eggs.
Tiny portion paella + portion of pork loin + 1 pork rib.
1 large portion spinach salad with chicken.
- 1 apple turnover.
- 1 bowl choc ice cream.
- 15 mins meditation.