You're Not Experiencing Life!
Rather, more specifically, you're not experiencing life the way it actually presents itself to you.
That's a pretty bold statement to make you may think, but it's absolutely true! Here's why…
“We experience the by-product of our own re-packaging or re-presentation of life and whatever we experience!”
What does that mean? Well, you'll find out exactly what that means from the video I'm sharing with you today. This piece of content is part 3 and the final part of the TRIAD series.
If you haven't grabbed the important keys from the previous parts of the series yet, here there are:
If you have, let's move on.
You must remember to apply this new knowledge you are learning about the TRIAD – Physiology, Focus and Language, every single day. I always say this to my coaching clients, “How long do you keep mastering the TRIAD? For the REST OF YOUR LIFE! Why? Because, the quality of the emotions you experience on a consistent basis determines the quality of your life. Period.”
Now, before you watch this great video where Tony Robbins talks about the power of language, I invite you to really pay attention to the following section you're going to read.
Everything that you receive through your five senses, is filtered through many filters before it is given meaning by your mind or brain.
You can understand it better this way:
- Information from the outside arrives at the doorstep of your mind.
- That information has to go through a series of doorways before it is processed by your (unconscious) subconscious mind.
- Those filters it goes through affects how that information is processed, and a certain “meaning” is produced from the processing of that information by your subconscious mind.
- Once processed in there, that information is then sent outwards again, in its new packaging to be “re-presented” to your conscious mind.
- It is that re-presentation of information that we ACTUALLY experience, and what we call “Life” (this is a HUGE distinction to get).
- Because the repackaged and re-presented information has had our meanings applied to it, our conscious mind (the thinking and deciding part of our brain) is not necessarily using the best information possible.
Language + Meaning = Emotions And Results
You already know that the meaning you give any experience will determine what you focus on, how you feel about it and finally how you act or re-act.
So I guess you could say that, what you actually experience is the “meaning” you have given the “original unfiltered information”, or in other words, the “re-packaging or re-presentation of that original unfiltered information you received.”
I know that may seem like a handful to handle, but sit with it for a while and really imagine that metaphor I presented to you about the conscious mind, unconscious mind and doorways (filters).
Then watch Tony explain why language is one of the most critical filters you use to re-package information. This will be 12 minutes that will change your life and how you use language!
Tony Robbins – The Power Of Language
That concludes the TRIAD Series. I hope you enjoyed following me on that journey, and more importantly, that you have committed to mastering the use of this powerful tool called the TRIAD every day in your life.
If you didn't catch any part of the TRIAD series, here is the list again:
- Foundation: Emotional Mastery With The TRIAD
- TRIAD Part 1: The Power of Focus and Chunking
- TRIAD Part 2: The Power of Physiology
- TRIAD Part 3: The Power of Language and Meaning
Thanks again for sharing any comments and realizations you've had now, and I'll see you on the next one.
And remember, if what you want is to break free from all those chains that have been pulling you back, and achieve your goals faster, incantations is the simplest, most effective way to begin doing that. You can also shortcut your process by downloading the free “Ultimate Incantations Blueprint” ebook I've created for you now.
Go ahead and do that now, and I'll see you on the inside…